The weather has been rather cold as of late. That means my basement is at uncomfortable temperatures to be doing anything productive in it. While I’ve done a bit of sanding on the Sith Mask, I’ve not made much progress. I’ve sanded stuff upstairs in the past… it’s messy… so I try not to do
While I am still moving projects forward there isn’t much exciting to share. My Mando helmet is around 75% printed, which is exciting. I’m having some problems with cracking in prints, I’ll share what I’ve been doing to fix it in a later post. I’ve started the process of filling and sanding the Sith Mask.
First I want to thank everyone who voted in my poll. It is really encouraging to know people are reading and interested in my projects! Surprisingly the Sith Mask was the winner. I thought for sure it would be Han’s blaster. I started the Sith Mask as part of a cosplay idea for an original
I’ve mentioned a few times I have a problem starting projects then not finishing them. While I’m making good progress getting my Mando helmet printed (more on that in another post). In the mean time I’m looking to get something that is already printed finished. I just can’t make up my mind what to do.